Product Review: Milly Cosmetics

Hello again you guys!

Assalamualaikum...

I have been using this product since a year ago and I really love it. Terutamanya cleanser yang sangat lembut, halus, tak tegangkan muka, wangi... paling utama adalah lembut! Yes lembut, langsung tak de merah2, tegang, mengelupas n what so ever...


Earlier I saja gatal nak try pencuci muka dari Mary Kay... honestly lepas 2 bulan try it is not working for my skin, banyak jerawat naik, lambat kecut and paling tak best, bekas jerawat tu tinggal kesan parut kehitaman kat kulit... I am so upset sebab I baca review bagus, gatal sangat kan, nak tukar2... padan muka...

I buy this set and it is not cheap ok! it is expensive! grrrrrr.....
3 in 1 cleanser combi to oily & skinvigorate.. the next month nye I buy moisturizer pulak



I don't know why, maybe it works on other person skin, but It doesn't work for me...

so now I get back to my life saver... it is Milly!


bila I start using milly, my skin back to normal I two weeks period... pimple yang kecik2 tu kecut, my skin rasa ok, tak kering, tak too oily and it ok... I love it, owh pls milly, tolong la come out with facial serum maybe, for anti wrinkle ke, energize kulit ke... hahaha. I must be the 1st person to try it out!

so guys... this set is rm65 at normal, I buy it during promotion rm55 only!... follow their instagram for more info!

Yes, it is made in Malaysia... kulit I tak working ngan product made in usa... lols!


Comments

Popular Posts