IT WAS A SAD FRIDAY

Last friday my old friend loosing his son who fighting with luekimia...



Al Fatihah to this little child... i never meet him but i feel very close to him as his mummy always share everything about him in ig n blog. I feel her pain, her lost n sadness... i cried again and again reading all her words every morning. I knew how she felt wokeup every morning without his son beside.



and there are lots more words i like to share here but i cant... dear fren, i cant even put myself at your place, i pray may you will be granted with lots of strength and lots of love around you... may you have a bundle of joy ahead and may time will heal your pain and sadness away. Be strong and keep share your story to people because u are such an inspiring mommy to other people out there including me.

Al-fatihah...

*today im listening to bsb songs, songs that we used to listen during our teenager period years ago... and i notice several lines that means a lot today..."what my love is all i have to give...", "i'll go anywhere for you....", without you i dont think i can live..."there is no where to run, i have no place to go, surrender my heart, body and soul..."............. ya, all the words.... bring my tears...

Comments

Popular Posts